Since Thanksgiving is less than 4 weeks away I decided this month I am going to devote my blog to things I am thankful for.
Today’s list includes but is not limited to the following!
- My “handyman husband” for removing my old and installing my new dishwasher. I promise I did not sabotage the old one but I must say I thoroughly enjoy the look and sound (or lack of sound) of the new one! Thanks honey!
- Beautiful Saturdays where I can go along with my “handyman husband” and my “junkyard dog” to the dump, in an old truck, listening to country music! It doesn’t get much better than this!! Seriously!!
- The end to daylight savings time because it gives me an extra hour to my weekend! And yes, I am with you Alexa! I don’t mind a bit that it gets dark earlier! I feel like I have more down time in the evening at home.
- Cold days and nights because it gives me an excuse to build a fire which makes my cozy home even more cozy!
- My adorable antique Bailey’s coffee cups that wink at me every time I walk by! Thanks Diane Keith for the gift years ago!
- Sweet, sleepy dogs that can enjoy a big cozy fire after a hard days work!
- Candles! Not Christmasey ones yet….too early! Alexaaaa!
- That I wake up everyday and know I have the most wonderful family to make my life meaningful and most definitely never boring!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!